- Download the Mobotix MxBell Android (4.4 or higher) App or the MxBell iOS (8 or higher) App now for FREE.
- Your Mobotix MxBell App prompts you with Push Notifications when visitors ring your
home automation door stations.
Then you may view, listen to, speak with, or grant access to your visitors over WiFi or remotely over the Internet.
- View live video from any of your other Mobotix IP cameras at your automated home
using intuitive gesture controlled PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom), listen to audio via those Mobotix cameras
that have inbuilt/connected microphones, and initiate two-way hands-free conversations with those Mobotix cameras
also with speakers.
- Simultaneously view live video from up to four Mobotix IP door stations or cameras using
Grid View, or play back messages/recordings from any of these, using MxBell App Version 2.0 or later.
- This MxBell App supports Bandwidth optimised remote access to audio and video over WiFi or the Internet, even
when live video resolution is set very high. The MxBell App is also developed for the most stable performance,
even when your mobile phone's wireless data connection quality is low.
- Easily check the connection status of all Mobotix
IP cameras and door stations in your automated home.
- Works with P3/PXA320 processor Mobotix home automation
IP cameras and door stations with firmware 184.108.40.206 or higher, or Mx6 processor
devices with firmware 5.0 or higher.
Download FREE Mobotix firmware updates from Mobotix IP camera firmware update page. Consult the
IP camera firmware update guide if you are considering updating your Mobotix IP camera or door
station firmware yourself.
- For a high quality fixed on-wall indoor station for Mobotix home automation
door stations and IP cameras and access control management, consider the Mobotix