Automation Products and Home Automation Announcements.
Keep up with the latest home automation news on your pc or mobile devices. It's easy
and it's fun. Access our new Google+ site via the solid "g+"" icon (right).
New from C-Bus home automation:
- The new Clipsal 5500SHAC Wiser for C-Bus
Home Automation Controller has now been released, along with the 5500NAC.
This new DIN mounted Wiser home automation controller features a new user IP interface
and more extensive integration support between C-Bus and other home automation networks.
- Professional assistance for U.S. (and other international) home owners with installed C-Bus home
automation is now available from Clever Home in the form of remote
C-Bus home automation support.
- The new Clipsal Schneider C-Bus Wiser 2 home automation controller has been released.
- Clipsal Schneider's new range of C-Bus
Saturn Zen wall switches and matching power points, communications wall plates, USB charging wall
plates and cooker switches are now available for your home automation project from Clever Home.
- Clipsal Schneider's impressively engineered new range of C-Bus
eDLT wall switches are now available for your home automation project from Clever Home. The eDLT is
a dramatic enhancement on the previously successful C-Bus DLT wall switch, with every aspect of its
appearance, operation and installation having been reconsidered and improved.
- The new C-Bus
Version 3 C-Touch screen controller has also been released with a reduced price,
improved screen, processor, memory, and more.
- The C-Bus 5504CMU Current Measurement Unit to help you
monitor and reduce your energy usage.
- The C-Bus 5754 surface mount 360 degree PIR
for automatic lighting.
New home automation FAQ added: May
Energy Saving LED lights be used with C-Bus? to help guide home owners when considering
using LED lights with Clipsal C-Bus home automation Dimmers or Relays.
New from Mobotix:
- Mobotix is releasing its Mx Series 6 line of home automation cameras, which are a more powerful
version of the existing range of Mobotix Cameras that can support almost double the frame rates.
Initially, the Mx Series 6 cameras will not support the MxBus expansion modules, but other
hardware versions of the Mx Series 6 cameras to be released at a later date should support MxBus.
- A new Mobotix Proximity Box with its concealed microwave radar sensor detects solid objects
of any temperature moving directly towards or away from it. Mounted in a standard Mobotix interface box,
the new MxProximityBox may be installed aethetically and securely behind building materials that do
not substantially reflect or absorb it radar output, such as timber, non-metallic sheeting, etc.
- A new Mobotix MultiSense PIR, illumination, temperature, and sound detector indoor/outdoor module can detect
movement in complete darkness, activate lights (or other responses) via your integrated Clever Home automation system, and trigger recording
in one or more Mobotix cameras or
Mobotix door stations.
- New free MxManagementCenter (MxMC) professional video management software Version 1.4.0 for monitoring,
configuring and controlling Mobotix IP cameras and door stations
has now been released. This new release adds the following new features: MxManagementCenter now contains a device bar
with extended tree structure for camera groups (nested groups), new features and controls for configuring the Grid view,
per-user settings stored in last MxMC session, user management with extended security options, improved format for project
data and many other improvements.
- New free MxSoftPanel software
released which allows you to add MxDisplay+
functionality on your Windows or Mac OS X-based computers. MxSoftPanel is free stand-alone application user software
that supports the same user interface as the home automation MxDisplay+ and most of its functionality.
MxSoftPanel also makes it easy to remotely change access control settings (e.g. entry permissions,
entry times, adding/removing new PINs).
- New free firmware version 22.214.171.124 released for the Mobotix
MxDisplay+ home automation video intercom station and surveillance camera monitor, which supports new
multi-T25 door station "Floor Call" feature, as well as other improvements.
- New Mobotix v25 6MP indoor dome camera
with optional anti-vandalism and audio on-wall sets is now available.
An optional MxTubeMount is also available to suspend the v25 up to 2 meters from unstructured ceilings.
- New inexpensive Mobotix
c25 and Mobotix
i25 IP cameras for indoor home automation surveillance are now available with
6MP Moonllight Technology video sensors.
- The Mobotix MxActivitySensor has won Benchmark Magazine's prestigious Innovation Award for
Best Perimeter Security System 2014.
- High-end 50mK Thermal Camera Sensors to view, record, and detect movement in complete darkness
are now available for the Mobotix
S15 Flexmount and Mobotix
M15 overt home automation IP cameras.
- The Mobotix
D15 dual 6MP home automation IP dome camera is the ideal way to cover a panoramic
180° view in 12MP detail, allowing you to identify people and vehicles further from the camera
than a single hemispheric lens would allow.
- The Free Mobotix iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch app
has been released for Mobotix IP cameras and door stations.
New from Krix Speakers:
indoor/outdoor in-ceiling compact speaker with high power and low bass capability for automated homes.
- New improved Stratospherix AS
indoor/outdoor in-ceiling speaker with high power and low bass capability, now with architectural attractive
thin bezel and stainless steel grille.
- New improved Hemispherix AS
and Atmospherix AS
in-ceiling speakers for improved sound quality and appearance in home theatre and multi-room audio applications.
- Atmospherix A20
angled in-ceiling speaker for improved sound dispersion in home theatre applications.
New from Inner Range:
- Inner Range
Integriti home security, access control and home automation system wins Benchmark
Magazine's prestigious Innovation Award for Best Access Control System 2014.
- New Integriti Android (and Apple) Mobile App
for the Inner Range
Integriti system now available.
New from Ness security:
- New Ness Lux HW home automation security
PIR and light level detector, with automatic white LED night light. This is a premium
qaulity security detector that supports two-way integration with home automation systems
and can provide qutomatic battery-backed illumination of rooms even when mains power is lost.