Looking for the best home video intercom door station available?
- Your T25 video intercom door station is actually a high-end 6MP
Moonlight Technology Mobotix home
automation IP surveillance camera (similar to the Q25) that works
with other modules and mounts as a high-end video intercom door station.
- See and record wall to wall, floor to ceiling, with no blind spots
using a professional 6MP surveillance camera sensor that is far superior to most video
intercom door station cameras. Digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom
(PTZ) on live or recorded video, while simultaneously recording the entire panoramic view.
- Exceptionally clear loud audio from both the inbuilt speaker and the microphone.
Lip-sync recording of audio with full motion video, recorded either within the T25 or on
LAN network attached storage.
- Receive calls in your home over your LAN or WiFi wireless network, or outside your home
over the Internet, on devices such as:
- The impressive new Mobotix
MxDisplay+ touch screen.
- Your computers using Free MxSoftPanel software.
- Android or Apple smart phones and Internet tablets.
- Personal computers.
- SIP video phones.
- Enjoy keyless entry access control by PIN or proximity card, and
user-specific voice messaging outside at your door station, using the
Mobotix T25 door station keypad module.
- An MX-DoorMaster door release module securely located inside:
(a) Receives encrypted access data and releases a door/gate.
(b) Provides an internal door bell speaker and status indicators.
(c) Maintains battery backed access control if mains power fails.
- Clever Home automation of your smart Mobotix T25 may include:
(a) Automatic T25 recording during security
alarms, entry or exit.
(b) Manual T25 recording you may initate any time from home automation touch screens
(c) Automated lighting
with T25 movement or sound detection.
- Available finishes include white and silver-metallic (if in direct sunlight),
or dark grey, black, and amber. For T25 functionality
on a stainless steel plate, ask us about
the Mobotix S15.
- Use Cat5/6/7 or other cable between the T25 door station and your LAN: The T25 door station backlit address
and name panel can include an Mx2wire+ interface - the "MxInfo2wire+".
- Free future-proofing T25 firmware updates available from Mobotix.
Why Mobotix are No.1
Benefits of Mobotix IP cameras
Free MxSoftPanel software
Mobotix IP cameras
Mobotix installation manuals
- Supports multi-tenant applications with the BellRFID 1-5 call button and RFID proximity card reader module.
- Enjoy free Award-Winning Mobotix
MxActivitySensor directionally-selective movement detection that is so dramatically improved from
the types of movement detection used by other IP cameras (let alone video intercom door stations)
that it may be used in practise to more reliably detect and trigger
and home automation responses.
The Mobotix MxActivitySensor won Benchmark Magazine's
prestigious Innovation Award for Best Perimeter Security System 2014.
- Digital PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) using a 6MP Moonlight Technology IP camera sensor with
panoramic high quality lens, and no moving optical parts for long service lifetime.
Mobotix 6MP Moonlight Technology combines large high quality image sensors, premium quality lenses,
sensor processing and unique MxPEG image compression to deliver class-leading detail in individual video frames.
This allows the Mobotix T25 door station to better identify moving people or vehicles at low light levels.
- Mobotix T25 IP door stations offer exceptional low light sensitivity using advanced
MxLEO hardware processing. MxLEO is a new exposure and image optimization program exclusively developed
by MOBOTIX for their colour and B/W 6 MP Moonlight Technology sensors.
- Enjoy better value by asking a Clever Home automation Engineer to professionally
design and program your Mobotix T25 door station as both a superb quality standalone home
access control and surveillance system, and an integrated part of a larger home automation
solution. A premium quality device like the Mobotix T25 home automation door station is capable of
being configured in a wide range of ways, and should be programmed and fine-tuned by someone
trained and experienced.